As the name suggests, Battle of Slots is a tournament platform in which you battle other online players, aiming to earn as many point as possible. Videoslots.com has intended this concept as a way to signal fairness to players who do not want to spend too much money on a tournament. Namely, everyone plays by the same rules, has equal wagers, and everyone has either identical spin limits or time windows in which playing is permitted. This ensures that it’s not a question of money but of skill.
After buying in, you can start playing the slot. Most of the battles have a limit on spins or on time. Once you reach the set limits, your score will be posted on a list, called the “leaderboard”. The prize money of battles can either be pre-determined or progressive. When the prize money is progressive, it means that it will be determined by the total amount of money bet during the battle.
If you have reached the spin limit and you think you can still improve your score, then make use of the Re-buy option. With this option you have another shot at the prize money. However, during a Freezeout, a period in which the battle is put to a temporary halt, the Re-buy option will not be available.
You can choose for from battles with only one winner, for if you’re feeling confident, battles with a top 5 sharing the prize money, and battles with other configurations of how the prize money will be distributed.
Bear in mind, going for a game with a top 5 sharing the prize money, the pay-out will be lower compared to a game with only one winner.
Different kinds of Battles:
- Standard Battles – A standard battle is the simplest form of Battles of Slots. This battle starts at a scheduled time and has a spin and/or time limit.
- Sit ‘N Go Battles – This kind of battles does not have a scheduled kick-off; it starts when enough people have signed up for it. This way you can start a new battle with a group of fun people anytime you want.
- Jackpot Battles – With Jackpot Battles there is no limit for the height of the jackpot! This means that the jackpot is progressive and thus is determined by the total amount waged by all players.
- Freeroll Battles – This kind of battles does not require a wager in order to participate. This is, however, on condition that in the past seven days you have topped up your account with at least € 20 and that you have waged a total of at least € 200. Winning at Freeroll battles often entitles you to free tickets to other battles or free spins.
- Guaranteed Prize Battles – These battles’ prize money is predetermined. The prize money the winner receives is therefore not determined by the number of buy-ins and re-buys. This way you immediately know how much you can win!
Videoslots.com makes it even more attractive to take part in these Battles of Slots by adding extra prizes on multiple occasions. For example, videoslots.com increases the prize money every time someone buys in or re-buys. Sometimes they even increase the prize money without people buying in or re-buying! This way it’s always exciting.
Why play Battle of Slots?
Do you have a group of friends who all like to gamble, and would you like to find out has the most skills? Challenge them to a battle and find out! Whilst playing the battle, players are able to communicate with one another, increasing the excitement. Namely, one player could for example have just won a free spin as a bonus, while another is playing a bonus game feature; which bonus will yield the most points?! Videoslots.com provides a muliplayer for very social or competitive players.